EOL - Not available anymore!
USB Publisher 2100 - Copies USB pen drives in a flash
- Complete computer system with Windows 7
- Intelligent operation and visualization of each copy process
- Network integration possible
- Administrator and user accounts with copy job log functionality
- 21 individually controllable USB slots
- Optional adapter for duplication of SD and other flash cards
- Made in Germany
Copy up to 21 USB flash drives with up to 90 MB/s*
Primera‘s USB Publisher 2100 copies up to 21 USB flash drives fast (up to 90 MB/s*) and simultaneously.
The tower, developed by German manufacturer Altec, is pre-installed with Windows 7 (either English or German, other languages upon request) and Altec‘s PowerSoftware. It‘s shipped with a >built-in DVD drive, mouse and keyboard. In addition the USB Publisher is network capable, allowing an easy integration. The intelligent user interface and intuitive visualization enable users at any time to easily track the status of each copy job.
USB Publisher 2100 is compatible with USB 1.1 and 2.0 Sticks.
The Job Wizard enables the selection of several parameters such as editing the file name of any file image, number of copies or data verification after writing.
USB flash drives with lower data content than the maximum data capacity can be programmed a lot faster by using the software feature ”Creating and Copying Smaller Image Files“.
An optional software interface for data exchange with external applications (e.g. to adapt USB flash drives individually) is also included.
By using an optional adapter you can also copy SD and other flash cards.
- Pre-installed system, intelligent user interface
Every Windows user who can use a mouse can also handle the USB Publisher. You may pre-set large job files to make operation easier. No specially trained personnel are needed to actually start a copy job.
- Two operating modes
1. Standard Parallel Mode: Copying does not start until all flash drives are in a slot and the start button is pressed.
2. Timesaving Copy On Insertion™ Mode: Once a flash drive is connected to a slot the copy process starts. When the last drive is inserted, the first might be already completed. Therefore handling time is optimized.
- Extensive logging and statistic functionality for detailed analysis and subsequent evaluation
- Software Upgrades are possible at any time,
both for standard and custom features. E.g. with only one PowerSoftware license up to 32 USB Publisher 2100 systems can be controlled and monitored.
- Usage of a master drive or an image file as source
- "File Copy" copies only selected files to a USB flash drive without creating an image in advance. Therefore copying time – especially for smaller data capacities – is decreased.
- In addition PowerSoftware offers advancedadvanced logging and evaluation functionalities in order to analyze copy jobs:
- Date, time and logged-in user
- Serial number of USB Publisher 2100 and each flash drive
- Slot and/or media status
- Error messages, separately for each slot
- Counter for number of copies
- Multi-user mode with individual adjustable authorizations
- Automatic resize of FAT formatted media when copying onto smaller media
- Bilingual user interface – switch between German and English/li>
- Job Wizard for setting job parameters e.g. image file name, number of copies, whether verification is needed, etc.
- Creating test images with test patterns