1-Click-Ink-Cartridge-System for precise cost control using Primera's Disc Publishers
Professional CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc production is only possible with exact cost control
Throughout its 35 year history of designing and manufacturing specialty printer equipment Primera achieved impressive results in that matter. All of Primera's disc publishers and label printers utilize the latest inkjet technology in combination with an 1-Click-Ink-Cartridge-System. The integrated "Ink-Cost-Estimator" enables you to optimize your ink costs.
Print up to 300* or more CDs or DVDs using only one ink cartridge.
We tested for you:
One ink cartridge for 300 discs - providing water-resistant printing with Primera's innovative thermal inkjet technology. Primera systems incorporate the most advanced printing technology with the lowest costs per disc and the best price/performance ratio in the industry.
Convincing technology advantages and more than 1 million sold systems speak for themselves:
- Easy-to-use "1-Click-Ink-Cartridge-System"
- Precise cost control with integrated Ink-Cost-Estimator
- Lowest cost per disc compared to expensive thermal transfer technology
- Best price/performance ratio in the industry
- Maintenance-free technology
- Innovative thermal ink technology for high-gloss, waterproof photo prints
- Support of special media formats like business card, hockey rink and mini discs
- Worldwide leading manufacturer of vertical applications
Primera's end-to-end architecture includes all the components you need for the most integrated and reliable systems possible: advanced hardware and software, matched supplies, and perhaps most important, local on-site installation, training and service by factory-certified technicians. Applications already implementing Primera's disc publishing systems include medical imaging, banking and insurance, government, military, kiosks, live video and audio processing, digital photo processing, and content-on-demand at retail stores.
* The amount of printed discs depends on the used disc layout. The mentioned result was achieved by using the layout shown in the disc spindles.