Video and Audio Production
Video and audio production professionals rely on the quality, price and performance of Primera automated duplicators and printers for the production of their content. Primera’s Disc Publisher SE was named one of Videomaker’s Magazine Best Products of the Year, just one of many awards given to Disc Publisher-Series.
Video and Audio Production professionals appreciate the control of making changes on the fly and the flexibility of being able to quickly generate short runs of event or corporate projects without having to outsource. Videographers can then satisfy most client requests with minimal time or effort.
They’re used for a wide variety of content including:
- Shorts, industrials and independent films
- And much more
Join the thousands of video and audio production professionals that have already discovered the reliability, performance and value of Primera automated duplicators and printers.
New! Tapeless Video Production Workflow
ProxyMill™ creates high quality QuickTime® movies from P2, AVCHD, XDCAM and RED cards. Then burn to DVD or Blu-ray Disc using Disc Publishers. Read more.
Learn more about Primera Automated Duplicators and Printers for your Video or Audio Production Facility.
- Find out how Primera can improve efficiencies by automating the process of CD/DVD/BD duplication.
- Read more about our different products including Entry-Level, High-End, and Professional duplicators and printers.
- Read the customer comments.
- In recent years, musicians and sound engineers couldn't complain about new technical innovations. But can you imagine that in future, your studio rack not only creates or refines sounds and music, but also produces CDs? In any quantities and printed with the label you want? Sounds crazy? Well, welcome to reality!
Read our music studio case study - The Rack Burns.
Here are just a few of the well-known Video and Audio Production Companies that use Primera CD/DVD publishing equipment